Americ Confined Space Ventilator Ducting with Quick Connect System
Americ flexible ducting for confined space ventilators is durable, flexible Industry standard quality ducting for everyday use. Single ply, PVC vinyl-coated polyester fabric with 15-gage spring steel wire helix and external PVC wearstrip. PVC coated polyester fastening cuffs at both ends with industry standard spring buckle cinches.
These quality ducts are easily retractable and designed to handle large volumes of air at relatively low pressure. Available in 15 or 25 foot sizes for any model; duct hoses are made of flexible, light duty vinyl woven polyester. The ducts are flame-retardant and easily connect to fan lips for positive and/or negative airflow.
- Temperature Range: -20F to 180F.
- AM-DS0815 - 8" X 15' Duct with Quick Connect
- AM-DS0825 - 8" X 25' Duct with Quick Connect
- AM-DS1215 - 12" X 15' Duct with Quick Connect
- AM-DS1225 - 12" X 25' Duct with Quick Connect
- AM-DS2025 - 20" X 25' Duct with Quick Connect
- Model 1225-SC duct is dipped in static conductive material for safe use in explosive-flammable environments with the VAF-3000P.
About Americ Confined Space Ventilation:
Americ Confined Space Ventilation has long been known as a leading manufacturer of quality ventilators and fans for industrial work environments. Americ is a division of Pinnacle Climate Technologies, a leading manufacturer of high quality climate control systems for a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications. When it comes to providing reliable and safe ventilation in any confined space working environment, top rated Americ confined space ventilators are the industry standard.