Tru-Spec Army Combat Uniform 1-4 Zip Shirt - ACU Scorpion OCP
This Tru-Spec army combat zip shirt is made to current U.S. military specification GL/PD 14-04A using permanent press, wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA nylon cotton vat dyed rip-stop material. The next evolution of the U.S. Army combat uniform.
- Body constructed from No Melt, No Drip CORDURA Baselayer fabric, a 60/40 cotton nylon blend that not only reduces the severity of burn injuries and helps protect against flash fires, but also breathes, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- zip front mandarin collar; zipper has a cover hood for comfort
- Seamless, reinforced shoulders to minimize rubbing and chafing
- Storage pockets on sleeves
- Loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Gusseted sleeves
- Pen/pencil stalls
- Hook & loop cuff closures
TRU-SPEC is now one of the leading suppliers of uniforms and personal equipment to the military, law enforcement and public safety markets. Thousands of police, firefighters, EMTs and military personnel use and depend Tru-Spec products daily, the name TRU-SPEC has become synonymous with quality, innovation and service.