Black Leather Inmate Boot with Hook-and-Loop Triple Strap Closure
These economical black leather 6" inmate work boots are ideal for prisoner, inmate and detainee use. Also used as prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
- 6 full leather work boot - with a pull loop finger tab - triple stitched
- 3 Strong hook and loop closures and no metal eyelets (triple Velcro gripper closure)
- Outside padded collar with Cambrelle lining
- Cambrelle boot lining for super wicking of moisture
- Ribbed SC-pedolite oil resistant outsole for extreme durability
- Unisex marked for sizes both men and womens sizes on each pair
- Shankless design with midsole for security and stability
- Size range Mens 6-15
- Regular and Wide width
About Inmate and Detainee Footwear
Inmate footwear is used by detainees and inmates at detention centers, county jails, state prisons, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Many corrections facilities require their inmate footwear to meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.