Timberland PRO Gridworks men's work boots take on freezing, oily, slippery or rough terrain, with cold-formula outsoles built for traction. Waterproof performance and electrical hazard protection infuse these boots with the protection you need.
- 6" height work boots
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Soft toe (non-safety toe)
- Steel shank
- Brass hardware
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear Welt construction
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot with every step
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- All-weather TPU (thermo-plastic urethane) flat wedge-shaped outsoles are oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resist abrasion
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 800 grams, or 1.76 pounds
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- ANTIMICROBIAL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- 30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE: If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe this pair of Timberland PRO footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
- ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE: These slip-resistant, oil-resistant, and abrasion-resistant soles are made from a specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound which provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces and maintains flexibility longer in cold temperatures.
About Timberland PRO Work Boots:
Timberland PRO Work Boots combine the legacy of Timberland quality work footwear with the durable strength required in the industrial environment, with premium work boots that can stand up to specific on-the-job footwear requirements. The Timberland PRO line includes heat-resistant, slip-resistant, metallic and non-metallic puncture-resistant, electrical hazard resistant, electro static-dissipative, insulated, waterproof, anti-microbial, anti-fatigue, safety toe, and metatarsal guard footwear to meet the needs of practically any work environment.