Designed to keep feet dry in comfort, these Boondock men's waterproof work boots feature our exclusive anti-fatigue technology and rugged lug outsoles designed to be resistant to oils, slips and abrasions.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Soft toe
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Dual-density thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 950 grams/2.09 pounds
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE: Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- WATERPROOF LEATHER: Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- EVER-GUARD™ LEATHER: Specially-treated leather that provides outstanding abrasion resistance. High-wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard™ leather to enhance durability in rugged worksite conditions.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- ANTIMICROBIAL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- 30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE: If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe this pair of Timberland PRO footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
About Timberland PRO Work Boots:
Timberland PRO Work Boots combine the legacy of Timberland quality work footwear with the durable strength required in the industrial environment, with premium work boots that can stand up to specific on-the-job footwear requirements. The Timberland PRO line includes heat-resistant, slip-resistant, metallic and non-metallic puncture-resistant, electrical hazard resistant, electro static-dissipative, insulated, waterproof, anti-microbial, anti-fatigue, safety toe, and metatarsal guard footwear to meet the needs of practically any work environment.