Timberland PRO's famous six-inch men's work boots - adapted for on-site survival. Featuring waterproof leather, seam-sealed construction and Thermolite insulation, these soft-toe waterproof boots keep feet dry and warm, enabling you to focus on the job at hand.
- 6" height
- Premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed direct-inject construction
- 200 grams of Thermolite insulation
- Padded collar provides comfort and prevents debris from entering
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured nylon shock-diffusion plate for support
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for durable traction
- Single boot weight for size 9: 910 grams/2 pounds
- SEAM-SEALED WATERPROOF: Upper is sealed at the seams to provided durable, long-lasting waterproof protection.
- WATERPROOF LEATHER: Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- INSULATED: Lightweight, non-quilted, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- TIMBERLAND PRO 24/7 COMFORT SUSPENSION: The Timberland PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
About Timberland PRO Work Boots:
Timberland PRO Work Boots combine the legacy of Timberland quality work footwear with the durable strength required in the industrial environment, with premium work boots that can stand up to specific on-the-job footwear requirements. The Timberland PRO line includes heat-resistant, slip-resistant, metallic and non-metallic puncture-resistant, electrical hazard resistant, electro static-dissipative, insulated, waterproof, anti-microbial, anti-fatigue, safety toe, and metatarsal guard footwear to meet the needs of practically any work environment.