Work with confidence. Timberland PRO Gravel Pit steel toe boots are designed for mining: Thermolite™ insulation, puncture-resistant plates and outsoles built for slip-resistance and traction in extreme conditions.
- 6 inch height
- Built for extreme conditions with full-grain and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leathers
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Molded Timberland PRO rubber toe protector
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear welt construction
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Thermolite zoned insulation (200g/400g) for warmth without bulk
- Steel shank
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps feet drier
- 3M reflective Scotchlite™ logos and piping
- Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-02 safety standards to provide protection from open circuits and has a steel plate for puncture resistance
- Timberland PRO Rubber Flex Rocker Outsole with ISN polyurethane filler is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and features the Ladder Lock outsole radius
- STEEL SAFETY TOE: Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE: Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- WATERPROOF LEATHER: Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- STEEL PUNCTURE-RESISTANT OUTSOLE: Our puncture-resistant footwear meets PR puncture ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards and features a steel plate designed to minimize the likelihood of puncture wounds caused by sharp objects that could penetrate the sole.
- INSULATED: Lightweight, non-quilted, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
- INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION NETWORK: Timberland's exclusive ISN™ system is a multi-density sole with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions. This provides an additional layer of cushioning for all-day comfort and stability.
- TIMBERLAND PRO 24/7 COMFORT SUSPENSION: The Timberland PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
- OPEN-CELL MET GUARD: Internal and external contoured met guards feature open-cell breathable PU foam for comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 Class Mt75 metatarsal impact-resistance safety standards.
- HEAT-RESISTANT OUTSOLE: Solid rubber sole design and Timberland PRO® rubber compound combine to have a resistance to hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 at 572°F to 1000°F.
- CSA GREEN TRIANGLE: Meets CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standards for Grade 1 and has a puncture-resistant plate.
- EVER-GUARD LEATHER: Specially-treated leather that provides outstanding abrasion resistance. High-wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard™ leather to enhance durability in rugged worksite conditions.
- ANTIMICROBIAL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
About Timberland PRO Work Boots:
Timberland PRO Work Boots combine the legacy of Timberland quality work footwear with the durable strength required in the industrial environment, with premium work boots that can stand up to specific on-the-job footwear requirements. The Timberland PRO line includes heat-resistant, slip-resistant, metallic and non-metallic puncture-resistant, electrical hazard resistant, electro static-dissipative, insulated, waterproof, anti-microbial, anti-fatigue, safety toe, and metatarsal guard footwear to meet the needs of practically any work environment.