Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The MT902 Tigertip metguard boot provides ASTM F2412 and ASTM F2413 protection and electrical hazard resistance as well as being insulated for use in colder environments.
- 10 Inch Waterproof Lace to Toe Insulated Internal Metguard Boots
- d30 Non-Metallic Internal Metguard - Made out of Shock material that performs well in extreme temperatures. This material absorbs and disperses impacts, reducing force transmitted to the foot and ensuring increased comfort and extended periods of comfortable wear. D30 met guards pass both EN20345:2004 and ASTMF2412-05.
- GORE-TEX Breathable Waterproof Membrane
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips
- Black Oil Full Grain Stratum Leather Upper
- Cambrelle Breathable Moisture Wicking Lining
- 200 Grams of Thinsulate Insulation
- Non-Metallic Puncture Resisting Insole
- Removable Polyurethane Insert
- Steel Shank
- Vibram 1275 Olympia Rubber Outsole
- Steel toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- UL Classified.
- Made in the USA in Martinsburg, PA.
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
- Click here for information about cleaning and care of Matterhorn boots.
About Matterhorn Boots:
Cove Shoe Company, a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, has been making Matterhorn boots for miners for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining and precious metal mining industries.