Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The MT900 Tigertip metguard boot provides ASTM F2412 and ASTM F2413 protection and electrical hazard resistance as well as being insulated for use in colder environments.
- 10 Inch Waterproof Insulated Boots
- Non-Metallic Internal Metguard: A flexible internal metatarsal guard that provides additional protection against on the job accidents. Meets all current ASTM requirements for safety toe standards.
- Puncture Resistant Stainless Steel Bottom Plate
- Removable Polyurethane Cushioned Insert
- Taibrelle Lining
- Vibram 1275 Olympia Rubber Outsole
- Triple Rib Steel Shank
- Waterproof SCUBALINER - Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System By Matterhorn
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Black Full Grain Leather Upper
- 400 Grams of Thinsulate Insulation
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
- Composite toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- UL Classified.
- Click here for information about cleaning and care of Matterhorn boots.
About Matterhorn Boots:
Cove Shoe Company, a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, has been making Matterhorn boots for miners for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining and precious metal mining industries.