Matterhorn footwear meets and exceeds safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. For professionals of the mining industry, USAR Search Rescue, Public Safety, EMS or Homeland Security, Matterhorn is ready with a high quality boot designed for the task. The MT860 logger boot provides ASTM F2413 protection and electrical hazard resistance.
- 8 Inch Waterproof Insulated Logger Boots
- 200 Grams of Thinsulate Insulation
- Abrasion Resistant Leather on Toe Heel
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips
- Internal Polyurethane Midsole
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Taibrelle Mesh Lining
- Waterproof SCUBALINER - Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System By Matterhorn
- Worn Saddle Black Coffee Leather Upper
- Triple Rib Steel Shank
- One-Piece Rubber Lug Outsole
- Composite toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- UL Classified.
- Click here for information about cleaning and care of Matterhorn boots.
About Matterhorn Boots:
Cove Shoe Company, a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, has been making Matterhorn boots for miners for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining and precious metal mining industries.