Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The MT805 Tigertip boot provides ASTM F2413 protection and electrical hazard resistance as well as being insulated for use in colder environments.
- 8 Inch Waterproof Insulated Boots
- Worn Saddle Black Coffee Leather Upper.
- Waterproof SCUBALINER - Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System By Matterhorn
- 800 Grams of Thinsulate(TM) Insulation.
- Taibrelle Mesh Lining.
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips.
- Abrasion Resistant Leather on Toe Heel.
- Internal Polyurethane Midsole.
- Removable Dual Density Foam Footbed.
- Triple Rib Steel Shank.
- Goodyear Welt Construction.
- Vibram 1275 Olympia Rubber Outsole.
- Composite toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- UL Classified.
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
- Click here for information about cleaning and care of Matterhorn boots.
About Matterhorn Boots:
Cove Shoe Company, a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, has been making Matterhorn boots for miners for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining and precious metal mining industries.