Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The MT804 metguard boot provides ASTM F2412 and ASTM F2413 protection and electrical hazard resistance as well as being insulated for use in colder environments.
- 8 Inch Waterproof Internal Metguard Boots
- Cement Construction
- Abrasion Resistant Upper Counter
- Aluminum Safety Toe Cap
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Black Full Grain Leather Upper
- d30 Non-Metallic Internal Metguard - Made out of Shock material that performs well in extreme temperatures. This material absorbs and disperses impacts, reducing force transmitted to the foot and ensuring increased comfort and extended periods of comfortable wear. D30 met guards pass both EN20345:2004 and ASTMF2412-05.
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips
- Removable AG7 Polyurethane Footbed
- Non-Metallic Puncture Resisting Insole
- Taibrelle Mesh Lining
- Steel Shank
- Waterproof SCUBALINER - Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System By Matterhorn
- Vibram Rubber Outsole
- Aluminum toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- UL Classified.
- Click here for information about cleaning and care of Matterhorn boots.
About Matterhorn Boots:
Cove Shoe Company, a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, has been making Matterhorn boots for miners for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining and precious metal mining industries.