Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The MT803 Tigertip boot provides ASTM F2413 protection and electrical hazard resistance.
- 8 Inch Waterproof Boots
- Worn Saddle Brown Coffee Leather Upper
- Waterproof SCUBALINER - Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System By Matterhorn
- Taibrelle Mesh Lining
- Removable Dual Density Foam Footbed - Pillow Cushion 2 footwear cushioning designed to provide maximum anatomical support and comfort.
- Internal Polyurethane Midsole
- Heavy Duty Rubber Outsole - Slip-resistant sole designed and constructed with materials that provide maximum grip on slippery conditions.
- Heavy Duty Non-Metallic Shank
- Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Cement Construction
- Composite toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- UL Classified.
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
- Click here for information about cleaning and care of Matterhorn boots.
About Matterhorn Boots:
Cove Shoe Company, a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, has been making Matterhorn boots for miners for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining and precious metal mining industries.