Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The MT705 Tigertip metguard boot provides ASTM F2412 and ASTM F2413 protection
- 14 Inch Waterproof Internal Metguard Boots
- Black Oil Full Grain Leather Upper
- d30 Non-Metallic Internal Metguard - Made out of Shock material that performs well in extreme temperatures. This material absorbs and disperses impacts, reducing force transmitted to the foot and ensuring increased comfort and extended periods of comfortable wear. D30 met guards pass both EN20345:2004 and ASTMF2412-05.
- External Shin Guard
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips
- Removable AG7 Polyurethane Footbed
- Molded Supportive External Protection
- Non-Metallic Puncture Resisting Insole
- Taibrelle Lining
- Vibram 1275 Olympia Rubber Outsole
- Waterproof SCUBALINER - Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System By Matterhorn
- Aluminum toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- UL Classified.
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
- Click here for information about cleaning and care of Matterhorn boots.
About Matterhorn Boots:
Cove Shoe Company, a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, has been making Matterhorn boots for miners for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining and precious metal mining industries.