Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The MT703 Tigertip metguard boot provides ASTM F2413 protection and electrical hazard resistance.
- 15 Inch Waterproof Internal Metguard Pull-On Mining Boots
- Non-Metallic Internal Metguard: A flexible internal metatarsal guard that provides additional protection against on the job accidents. Meets all current ASTM requirements for safety toe standards.
- Non-Metallic Puncture Resisting Insole
- Removable Dual Density Foam Footbed - Pillow Cushion 2 footwear cushioning designed to provide maximum anatomical support and comfort.
- Taibrelle Mesh Lining
- Waterproof SCUBALINER - Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System By Matterhorn
- External Shin Guard
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips
- Heavy Duty Non-Metallic Shank
- Heavy Duty Rubber Outsole - Slip-resistant sole designed and constructed with materials that provide maximum grip on slippery conditions.
- Internal Polyurethane Midsole
- Black Oil Full Grain Leather Upper
- Cement Construction
- Composite toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
- Click here for information about cleaning and care of Matterhorn boots.
About Matterhorn Boots:
Cove Shoe Company, a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, has been making Matterhorn boots for miners for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining and precious metal mining industries.