- 16” work boot height
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-05 and CSA Z195
- Exceeds CSA standards for Dielectric Footwear
- Steel toe, steel shank, and steel midsole for complete protection
- One-piece injection molded construction, eliminates seams
- Boots are constructed of a high viscosity and flexible PVC alloy
- Non-absorbent polyester lining for easy cleaning and quick drying
- Replaceable cushioned insoles
- Cut off bands
- Kick off lug
- Usage: Use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gases or biological hazards and waste.
- Certification: Certified by S.E.I. to meet the requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-protective Ensembles for Hazardous materials Emergencies, 2005 edition, and additional requirements for chemical and biological agents.
About OnGuard Industries:
ONGUARD protective footwear and apparel from Dunlop delivers performance-based products that offer solutions for the most complex and costly end-user challenges to enhance worker safety, reduce accidents, and promote operational compliance. ONGUARD designs provide state-of-the-art protection for the Hazmat and Domestic Preparedness markets, as well as specialty PVC products for dielectric applications in government sectors, utilities, and municipalities.
Certifications: NFPA 1991/2005;ASTM F2413-05;CSA Z195
Footwear Type: Work Footwear;Boots
Safety Toe Type: Steel Toe