- 11” work boot height
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-05 and CSA Z195
- One piece injection molded with no buttons or elastic bands to break, and easier decontamination
- Large kick-off lug for easy removal
- Excellent slip resistance
- Wider across the gate to allow for easy entry into the boot while wearing a chemical protective suit
- New non-slip EZ decon outsole for easier decontamination and clean-up
- Easier to don and doff when wearing a chemical protective suit
- Steel toe, steel shank, and steel midsole for complete protection
- Usage: Use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gasses or biological hazards and waste.
- Certification: Certified by S.E.I. to meet the requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-protective Ensembles for Hazardous materials Emergencies, 2005 edition, and additional requirements for chemical and biological agents.
About OnGuard Industries:
ONGUARD protective footwear and apparel from Dunlop delivers performance-based products that offer solutions for the most complex and costly end-user challenges to enhance worker safety, reduce accidents, and promote operational compliance. ONGUARD designs provide state-of-the-art protection for the Hazmat and Domestic Preparedness markets, as well as specialty PVC products for dielectric applications in government sectors, utilities, and municipalities.
Certifications: NFPA 1991
Footwear Type: Work Footwear;Boots
Safety Toe Type: Steel Toe