Topps Safety Apparel PP24 Men's 6.0 oz Nomex Plain Front EMS Glove Pocket Pants
Topps Safety Apparel PP24-5605
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
Topps Safety Apparel provides high quality public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals.
- Fabric: 6.0 oz. per square yard DuPont NOMEX aramid flame resistant fabric
- Full cut pant for ease of motion and comfort with permanent creases both front and back
- Unique design glove/scissor pocket on the right leg. The pocket comprises a three part scissor pocket on the outside, a separate glove pocket in the center with a large 8 1⁄2" x 9" bellowed cargo pocket behind. The separate glove pocket in the center measures 5 1⁄2" x 7 1⁄2" and ensures that surgical gloves can be stored separately from other items. The glove/scissor pocket fastens closed with a pocket flap and hook and loop tape
- The left leg has a spacious bellowed cargo pocket measuring 7" x 8" with a 2" bellow. The cargo pocket fastens closed with a pocket flap and hook and loop tape
- Two patch hip pockets on the rear which fasten closed with a pocket flap and hook and loop tape
- Reinforced knees for enhanced durability
- Fully lined waistband
- NOMEX ripstop pocketing
- Self-locking brass zipper
- Seven belt loops
- Sewn throughout with NOMEX thread
- All waist sizes 28" to 38", even waist sizes 40" to 48", unhemmed (hemmed styles are non-returnable)
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals. Topps is well known for quality flame resistant industrial work clothing; FR and non-FR firefighter stationwear; public safety uniforms, shirts, and pants; EMS / EMT extrication suits, squad suits and jumpsuits.
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GT300847.
Type: Pants/Trousers;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112