Topps Safety Apparel SH96 FireWear Flame Resistant Short Sleeve Public Safety Shirt (HRC 1 - 7.0 cal)
Topps Safety Apparel SH96-7505, SH96-7520
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of Flame Resistant industrial workwear and public safety uniforms. Topps specializes in flame resistant work clothing for use by general industry, oil and gas refineries, electric utility workers, electrical contractors, and other work environments where FR apparel is required for personal protection and safety. Contact us for quotes on large quantities, custom logos, reflective trim, and special features.
- Fabric: 5.5 oz. per square yard 55% FFR (Fibrous Flame Retardant Fiber) / 45% Cotton, Plain weave flame resistant fabric
- Three-ply banded collar with sewn-in stays
- Two-ply yoke and placket front
- Five sewn-in military creases with epaulets
- Pleated pockets with scalloped flaps which include hook and loop closures at each corner
- Long rounded tails
- Loose badge tab (in pocket)
- Sewn throughout with Nomex thread
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 7.0 cal/cm2 ATPV
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GT300247.
Type: Shirts;Flame Resistant;EMS / EMT Clothing;Firefighter Station Wear;Fire Fighter Clothing
Certifications: NFPA 2112;NFPA 1975;NFPA 70E