Topps Safety Apparel PA26 Indura FR Cotton Flame Resistant Pants (HRC 1 - 7.7 cal)
Topps Safety Apparel PA26-3905
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
Topps specializes in flame resistant work clothing for use by general industry, oil and gas refineries, electric utility workers, electrical contractors, and other work environments where FR apparel is required for personal protection and safety. Contact us for quotes on large quantities, custom logos, reflective trim, and special features.
- Fabric: 9.0 oz. per square yard Indura flame resistant fabric
- 100% Flame Resistant Cotton Sateen Uniform style with self-locking brass zipper
- Seven belt loops take 2" belts
- Two welted hip pockets, left one has button and loop closure
- Sewn throughout with Nomex thread
- All waist sizes 28" to 35", even waist sizes 36" to 50", unhemmed (hemmed styles are non-returnable)
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals. Topps is well known for quality flame resistant industrial work clothing; FR and non-FR firefighter stationwear; public safety uniforms, shirts, and pants; EMS / EMT extrication suits, squad suits and jumpsuits.
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 7.7 cal/cm2 ATPV
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GT300241.
Type: Pants/Trousers;Flame Resistant;Firefighter Station Wear;Fire Fighter Clothing
Certifications: NFPA 2112;NFPA 70E