Topps Safety Apparel CP01 9 oz Flame Resistant Cotton-Nylon Pants (HRC 2 - 14 cal)
Topps Safety Apparel CP01-22905, CP01-22950
FREE Shipping on Orders over $75
These durable FR pants are part of the Topps 2 line of flame resistant garments specified designed to protect workers in the Industrial, Petro-Chemical, Energy, and Gas and Electric Utility industries. These garments are made from fabrics that have been tested and certified to comply to NFPA 2112, and have been tested to determine the NFPA 70E arc ratings (ATPV).
- Fabric: 9.0 oz. per square yard
- Flame Resistant 88% Cotton/12% Nylon
- Hook and eye waist closure with french fly
- High temperature nylon zipper with Aramid tape
- Seven belt loops will take 2" belt
- Two welted hip pockets; left one has button and loop closure
- Fully lined waistband with FR shirt grip
- FR pockets
- Sewn throughout with Aramid thread
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals.
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 14 cal/cm2 ATPV
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GT300266.
Type: Flame Resistant;Pants/Trousers