Topps Safety Apparel CJ01 14 oz Flame Resistant 100% Cotton Denim Jeans (HRC 2 - 21 cal)
Topps Safety Apparel CJ01-22529
FREE Shipping on Orders over $75
These durable FR denim jeans are part of the Topps 2 line of flame resistant garments specified designed to protect workers in the Industrial, Petro-Chemical, Energy, and Gas and Electric Utility industries. These garments are made from fabrics that have been tested and certified to comply to NFPA 2112, and have been tested to determine the NFPA 70E arc ratings (ATPV).
- Fabric: 14.0 oz. per square yard Flame Resistant 100% Cotton FR Denim
- Jean style with scooped front pockets
- Right pocket has watch pocket
- Brass zipper with Aramid tape
- Waistband closes with shank button and buttonhole
- Two patch hip pockets on back
- Seven belt loops will take 2” belt
- FR pockets
- Sewn throughout with Aramid thread
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals.
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 21 cal/cm2 ATPV
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GT300269.
Type: Flame Resistant;Pants/Trousers