Bulwark SMP8 Flame Resistant Classic Short Sleeve Polo Shirt - Cooltouch 2 (HRC 2 - 8.1 cal)
Bulwark FR SMP8GY, SMP8KH, SMP8NV
FREE Shipping on Orders over $75
Bulwark Cool Touch 2 shirts are made for petrochemical companies, electrical workers, and for use as fire fighter station wear. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Protection: Arc Flash Protection Rating EBT 8.1 calories/cm2 (HRC 2)
- Fabric: 6.5 oz Cool Touch 2 (Flame Resistant 48% modacrylic /37% lyocell /15% para-aramid)
- Care: Suitable for home wash and industrial laundry
- Three-button placket.
Short sleeve has hemmed sleeve ends.
- Raglan sleeves.
Utility pocket on left sleeve.
- Fabric is moisture wicking and breathable.
Bulwark logo on left sleeve
- Custom embroidery available - contact us about custom logos and name embroidery.
- This garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
- Available colors: Gray (SMP8GY), Khaki (SMP8KH), Navy (SMP8NV). Stock size availability may vary. Custom and special orders sizes available.
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.
70E Arc Rating: HRC 2
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 8.1 cal/cm2 EBT
Type: Shirts;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112