Bulwark SLU2 Men's Flame Resistant Dress Uniform Shirt - Excel FR ComforTouch (HRC 2 - 8.6 cal)
Bulwark FR SLU2KH, SLU2LB, SLU2NV, SLU2RB, SLU2SY
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
Bulwark EXCEL FR ComforTouch shirts are made from a blend of 88% cotton and 12% nylon for utilities, petrochemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Protection: Arc Flash Protection Rating ATPV 9.6 calories/cm2 (HRC 2)
- Fabric: 7 oz EXCEL FR ComforTouch (Flame Resistant 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon)
- Care: Suitable for home wash
- Banded top-stitched button down collar
- Top stitched cuffs with button closure
- Placket front with button closure
- Tailored sleeve placket
- Full sideseam gusset
- Women's style has darts for true women's look and feel
- This flame resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire; EN ISO 11612, Protective clothing against heat and flame; EN 340, Protective clothing - general requirements; and IEC 61482, Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc.
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GB300943.
70E Arc Rating: HRC 2
Type: Shirts;Flame Resistant
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 8.6 cal/cm2 ATPV
Certifications: NFPA 2112