Bulwark EXCEL FR jeans are made from 100% cotton for utilities, petrochemical and chemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Protection: Arc Flash Protection Rating ATPV 18.0 calories/cm2 (HRC 2)
- Fabric: 7 oz EXCEL FR (Flame Resistant 100% Cotton Twill)
- Care: Suitable for home wash, and industrial laundry
- Two-needle contrast stitch styling, with felled inseams and seatseam.
- New straight fit.
- Five jean style pockets.
- One-piece waistband with metal button closure, metal is not exposed to the skin.
- Two patch on spade shaped hip pockets.
- Scoop front pockets with watch pocket on right side.
- Traditional jean style back yoke.
- New sanded denim finish for comfort and look.
- Bulwark logo on left back pocket
- Custom embroidery available - contact us about custom logos and name embroidery.
- This flame resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire.
- Available colors: Sanded Denim (PEJMSD). Stock size availability may vary. Custom and special orders sizes available.
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.