Bulwark SMU3 Womenn's Flame Resistant Dress Uniform Shirt - CoolTouch 2 - 9.0 cal (HRC 2 - 9.0 cal)
Bulwark FR SMU2KH, SMU2LB, SMU2NV, SMU3KH, SMU3LB, SMU3NV
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
Bulwark Cool Touch 2 shirts are made from Tecasafe Plus blended fabrics manufactured for electrical workers, petrochemical plants, and fire fighter station wear. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Protection: Arc Flash Protection Rating ATPV 9.0 calories/cm2 (HRC 2)
- Fabric: 7 oz Cool Touch 2 (Flame Resistant 48% modacrylic /37% lyocell /15% para-aramid)
- Care: Suitable for home wash, light soil wash, and industrial laundry
- Gusset side seam to allow the garment to move with you instead of un-tucking itself.
- Banded topstitched collar
- Two chest pockets w/ button flaps & sewn in pencil stall
- Top stitched cuffs w/ adjustable button closure
- Placket front w/ button closure
- Tailored sleeve placket
- Straight back yoke.
- Ladies' styles have darts for true ladies fit.
- This flame resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire; EN ISO 11612, Protective clothing against heat and flame; EN 340, Protective clothing - general requirements; and IEC 61482, Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc.
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.
70E Arc Rating: HRC 2
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 9.0 cal/cm2 ATPV
Type: Shirts;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112