Workrite 320NX60 Flame Resistant Bomber Jacket - Nomex IIIA (HRC 1 - 5.7 cal)
Workrite 320NX60NB, 320NX60RB, 320NX60RD
Not Eligible for Free Shipping
Made from 6 ounce Nomex fabric, the 320NX60 Bomber Jacket from Workrite is a reliable piece of high-quality flame resistant work apparel.
- Made from 6 oz Nomex IIIA flame resistant material
- Action back for ease of movement
- Heavy-duty solid brass zipper closure with fully fiished storm flap
- Stand-up collar with hidden snaps for an optional hood
- Inner zippers for optional zip-in liner
- Fully fnished cuffs and waistband with encased elastic
- Pockets include two front combination pockets with snap flap closures and a chest welt pocket
- Navy Blue, Royal Blue: Stock item, ships within 10 working days or less.
- Red: Cut to order, not cancellable, not returnable, ships within 35 working days or less.
Hazards: Flash Fire Protection
Industry: Oil and Gas Drilling
About Workrite Uniforms:
Workrite Uniform's mission is to supply the best high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers and firefighters. Workrite flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the petrochemical, utilities, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, combustible dust, electrical contractors, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements or other safety standards.
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 5.7 cal/cm2 ATPV
Type: Outerwear;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112