Topps Safety Apparel JK86 Flame Resistant Surcoat Nomex IIIA (HRC 1 - 5.7 cal)
Topps Safety Apparel JK86-5605
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of Flame Resistant industrial workwear and public safety uniforms. Topps specializes in flame resistant work clothing for use by general industry, oil and gas refineries, electric utility workers, electrical contractors, and other work environments where FR apparel is required for personal protection and safety.
- Fabric: 6.0 oz. per square yard DuPont NOMEX aramid
- Lining Fabric: DuPont 12.6 oz. NOMEX aramid (6.0 oz. NOMEX aramid batting quilted on each side to a 3.3 oz. NOMEX facecloth)
- Zip-in/zip-out liner of quilted NOMEX with NOMEX knit cuffs
- Heavy-duty brass zipper with NOMEX zipper tape
- Welted pocket on left breast with pencil slot
- Two inserted lower pockets
- Button adjustable cuffs and waist take-up tabs
- Sewn throughout with NOMEX thread
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals. Topps is well known for quality flame resistant industrial work clothing; FR and non-FR firefighter stationwear; public safety uniforms, shirts, and pants; EMS / EMT extrication suits, squad suits and jumpsuits.
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 5.7 cal/cm2 ATPV
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GT300218.
Type: Outerwear;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112;NFPA 70E