Topps Safety Apparel JK11 Flame Resistant Insulated Parka Nomex IIIA
Topps Safety Apparel JK11-5605
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of Flame Resistant industrial workwear and public safety uniforms. Topps specializes in flame resistant work clothing for use by general industry, oil and gas refineries, electric utility workers, electrical contractors, and other work environments where FR apparel is required for personal protection and safety.
- Fabric: 6.0 oz. per square yard DuPont NOMEX aramid flame resistant fabric
- Lining Fabric: DuPont 9.3 oz. NOMEX aramid (6.0 oz. NOMEX aramid batting quilted on each side to a 3.3 oz. NOMEX facecloth)
- Lower front bellowed patch pockets
- Two slash style welted front pockets
- Waist level wind barrier with snap closures on inside
- Fully insulated collar
- Heavy-duty brass zipper closure with FR hook and loop wind flap
- Fully insulated sleeves with inside knit cuffs
- Detachable insulated hood with drawstring and hook and loop closure
- Sewn throughout with NOMEX thread
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals. Topps is well known for quality flame resistant industrial work clothing; FR and non-FR firefighter stationwear; public safety uniforms, shirts, and pants; EMS / EMT extrication suits, squad suits and jumpsuits.
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GT300220.
Type: Outerwear;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112