Drifire DF2-393FHA Flame Resistant Combat Shirt (Army/Air Force)
Drifire Military DF2-393FHA
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
The DRIFIRE baselayer system is designed for the U.S. military - chosen by military operators, police officers, and other law enforcement and public safety professionals. Drifire high performance Military apparel is made in the US, Berry Amendment compliant, and (unlike Drifire Commercial and Industrial flame resistant clothing) does not feature the Drifire red phoenix logo.
- Combat Fleece Hoodie
Integrated, mechanical stretch for ease of movement
- 7 oz. soft inherently flame resistant fleece provides comfort
- Integrated, mechanical stretch for ease of movement
- Four-piece hood with cross-over front
- Built-in balaclava and neck gaiter with option to tuck away
- Hood includes mesh covered ear areas to allow utilization of communication equipment
- Integrated cuffs with thumb holes for added protection while enhancing functionality
- Powered by drirelease® technology: inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Moisture wicking for comfort and performance
- Dries four times faster than cotton
- Made in the USA
About Drifire FR Apparel:
DRIFIRE flame resistant clothing by National Safety Apparel offers permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking technology, high performance and odor protection in a single no-melt, no-drip garment that will not ignite under fire and is self-extinguishing. DRIFIRE is available in a full line of garments that include ultra-lightweight to heavyweight base layers, combat gear and head protection.
Type: Outerwear;Flame Resistant
Country of Origin: USA
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing.