Bulwark EXCEL FR ComforTouch bomber jackets are made for utilities, petrochemical, oil, and gas companies, as well as for general industrial purposes and wildland fire fighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Protection: Arc Flash Protection Rating ATPV 30.0 calories/cm2 (HRC 3)
- Outer Shell: Water-repellent 7 oz EXCEL FR ComforTouch (Flame Resistant 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon) Twill
- Lining: Flame-resistant 7 oz. 100% Cotton
- Separating heavy-duty Nomex taped brass zipper covered with two layer storm flap and concealed snap closure.
- Two layer stand-up collar.
- Two layer concealed snap cuffs.
- Two large external patch pockets with concealed snap secured flaps with hand-warmers and one inside chest pocket.
- Deep-pleated action back.
- Fully-tunneled elasticized waistband.
- Inside zipper guards on all zippers.
- 360° visibility with front and back 2 inch yellow/silver/yellow reflective striping.
- Meets Class 2/Level 2 of the CAN/CSA Z96-09 standard for high visibility safety apparel
- Optional Snap-On Hood:
Hook and loop close at front neck
Drawstring around face opening
Sized to fit over hard hat
- This flame resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire.
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.