Bulwark JLF6 Flame Resistant 3-in-1 Jacket (HRC 4 - 43.3 cal)
Bulwark FR JLF6NV, JLF6BK
FREE Shipping on Orders over $75
Bulwark EXCEL FR ComforTouch jackets are made for utilities, petrochemical, oil, and gas companies, as well as for general industrial purposes and wildland fire fighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Protection: Arc Flash Protection Rating ATPV 43.3 calories/cm2 (HRC 4)
- Outer Shell: Water-repellent 6 oz EXCEL FR ComforTouch (Flame Resistant 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon)
- Lining: Flame-resistant 7 oz. 70% Modacrylic / 30% Rayon Brushed Fleece
- Vislon Nomex taped full zip front with zipper garage.
- Two-layer stand-up collar.
- Two layer concealed snap cuffs.
- Napolean chest pocket with concealed zipper closure.
- Two large external kangaroo style pockets.
- Raglan sleeve.
- Adjustable drawstring and toggles concealed in waist.
- Full Nomex-taped ankle-to-hip brass zippers w/ concealed snap closure
- Optional Snap-On Hood:
Hook and loop close at front neck
Drawstring around face opening
Sized to fit over hard hat
- This flame resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire.
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 43.3 cal/cm2 ATPV
Type: Outerwear;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112