Bulwark Nomex jackets are made from NOMEX IIIA for use by petrochemical and utility companies, auto racing teams, volunteer and professional firefighters, and for general industrial applications. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Protection: Arc Flash Protection Rating ATPV 4.4 calories/cm2 (HRC 1)
- Outer Shell: Nomex IIIA twill flame resistant material (6.0 oz. 93% Nomex aramid / 5% Kevlar aramid / 2% other fibers)
- Lining: Nomex IIIA ripstop flame resistant material (3.2 oz. 93% Nomex aramid / 5% Kevlar aramid / 2% other fibers)
- Care: Suitable for home wash and light soil wash
- Separating, heavy duty, NOMEX® taped brass zipper, fully covered w/two layer storm flap, concealed snap closure.
- Two-layer stand-up collar.
- Two layer concealed snap cuff.
- Two large external patch pockets, w/concealed snap secured flaps w/hand warmers, one inside chest pocket.
- Deep pleated action back.
- Full tunneled elasticized waistband.
- Inside zipper guards on all zippers.
- Optional Snap-On Hood:
Hook and loop close at front neck
Drawstring around face opening
Sized to fit over hard hat
- This flame resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel against Flash Fire.
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.