Topps Safety Apparel CO08 Flame Resistant Insulated Coveralls Nomex IIIA (HRC 1 - 4.6 cal)
Topps Safety Apparel CO08-5605
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of Flame Resistant industrial workwear and public safety uniforms. Topps specializes in flame resistant work clothing for use by general industry, oil and gas refineries, electric utility workers, electrical contractors, and other work environments where FR apparel is required for personal protection and safety.
- Fabric: 6.0 oz. per square yard DuPont Nomex IIIA aramid flame resistant fabric
- Lining Fabric: DuPont 9.3 oz. Nomex aramid 6.0 oz. Nomex aramid batting quilted to a 3.3 oz. Nomex facecloth (quilted insulation for warmth and comfort)
- Two patch breast pockets with snap closing flaps
- Two lower front pockets and two hip pockets
- Heavy-duty, two-way brass zipper with Nomex zipper tape
- Two snaps above front zipper to close front up to the neck
- Heavy-duty brass leg zippers
- Nomex leg gusset gives protection even with leg zippers open
- Detachable hood with a drawstring and two button adjustable closure
- hood attaches with a zipper
- Side access to pants with snap closure
- Nomex ripstop pocketing
- No exposed metal to skin
- Sewn throughout with Nomex thread
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals. Topps is well known for quality flame resistant industrial work clothing; FR and non-FR firefighter stationwear; public safety uniforms, shirts, and pants; EMS / EMT extrication suits, squad suits and jumpsuits.
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 4.6 cal/cm2 ATPV
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GT300223.
Type: Coveralls;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112