Topps Safety Apparel BO11 Flame Resistant Lined Bib Front Overalls Nomex IIIA (HRC 1 - 5.7 cal)
Topps Safety Apparel BO11-5605
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of Flame Resistant industrial workwear and public safety uniforms. Topps specializes in flame resistant work clothing for use by general industry, oil and gas refineries, electric utility workers, electrical contractors, and other work environments where FR apparel is required for personal protection and safety.
- Fabric: 6.0 oz. per square yard DuPont Nomex IIIA aramid
- Lining Fabric: DuPont 9.3 oz. Nomex aramid (6.0 oz. Nomex aramid batting quilted to a 3.3 oz. Nomex facecloth)
- Bib style front and back with adjustable shoulder straps
- Shoulder straps close with heavy-duty buckle
- Three pockets on the front bib
- Two large rear patch pockets
- 2-in-1 utility pocket on right leg
- Waist closes with two buttons on each side
- Nomex ripstop pocketing
- Snap closure in fly
- Lined bib overalls have leg zippers with snap closures
- Sewn throughout with Nomex thread
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals. Topps is well known for quality flame resistant industrial work clothing; FR and non-FR firefighter stationwear; public safety uniforms, shirts, and pants; EMS / EMT extrication suits, squad suits and jumpsuits.
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 5.7 cal/cm2 ATPV
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GT300226.
Type: Coveralls;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112;NFPA 70E