Topps Safety Apparel FS64 Flame Resistant Flight Suit Nomex IIIA (HRC 1 - 4.6 cal)
Topps Safety Apparel FS64-5515
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
Topps specializes in flame resistant work clothing for use by general industry, oil and gas refineries, electric utility workers, electrical contractors, and other work environments where FR apparel is required for personal protection and safety. Contact us for quotes on large quantities, custom logos, reflective trim, and special features.
- 4.5 oz. per square yard DuPont Nomex IIIA aramid
- Two large breast pockets with slanted zipper closure
- Heavy-duty, two-way brass zipper with Nomex zipper tape
- Zippers at the bottom of the legs
- Two patch pockets on each leg with zipper closures
- 2-in-1 knife/utility pocket with snap flap on left leg
- 5-in-1 pocket on left sleeveone patch pocket with zipper on side
- four pencil type pockets
- Double fabric reinforced shoulders
- No metal exposed to skin
- Sewn throughout with Nomex thread
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals. Topps is well known for quality flame resistant industrial work clothing; FR and non-FR firefighter stationwear; public safety uniforms, shirts, and pants; EMS / EMT extrication suits, squad suits and jumpsuits.
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GT300225.
70E Arc Rating: HRC 1
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 4.6 cal/cm2 ATPV
Type: Coveralls;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112;NFPA 70E