Topps Safety Apparel CO11 Indura FR Cotton Flame Resistant Coveralls (HRC 2 - 10.8 cal)
Topps Safety Apparel CO11-3905
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
These durable FR Coveralls are flame resistant coveralls specifically designed to protect workers in the Industrial, Petro-Chemical, Energy, and Gas and Electric Utility industries. These garments are made from fabrics that have been tested and certified to comply to NFPA 2112, and have been tested to determine the NFPA 70E arc ratings (ATPV).
- Fabric: 9.0 oz. per square yard INDURA
- 100% Flame Resistant Cotton Sateen
- Heavy-duty, two-way brass zipper
- Pleated, bi-swing back
- Non-elastic waist
- Two patch breast pockets with flap and pencil slot on left pocket
- Two hip pockets with a snap closure on the left hip pocket
- 2-in-1 utility/tool pocket on right leg
- Side access to pants with snap closure
- 2-ply cuff with snap closure
- Sewn throughout with Nomex thread
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals. Topps is well known for quality flame resistant industrial work clothing; FR and non-FR firefighter stationwear; public safety uniforms, shirts, and pants; EMS / EMT extrication suits, squad suits and jumpsuits.
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GT300239.
70E Arc Rating: HRC 2
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 10.8 cal/cm2 ATPV
Type: Coveralls;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112;NFPA 70E