Topps Safety Apparel CC02 Standard Cotton-Nylon Flame Resistant Coveralls (HRC 2 - 9.2 cal)
Topps Safety Apparel CC02-22705, CC02-22750
FREE Shipping on Orders over $75
These durable FR coveralls are part of the Topps 2 line of flame resistant garments specified designed to protect workers in the Industrial, Petro-Chemical, Energy, and Gas and Electric Utility industries. These garments are made from fabrics that have been tested and certified to comply to NFPA 2112, and have been tested to determine the NFPA 70E arc ratings (ATPV).
- Fabric: 7.0 oz. per square yard 88% Cotton/12% Nylon Flame Resistant material
- Heavy-duty, two-way high temperature nylon zipper with Aramid tape
- Snaps are thru 2 ply, covered on back so no metal is exposed to skin
- Pleated bi-swing back with elasticized waistband
- Two patch breast pockets with flap closure
- Two hip pockets with a snap closure on the left
- 2-in-1 utility/tool pocket on right leg
- Side access to pants with snap closure
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closures
- FR pockets
- Sewn throughout with Aramid thread
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals. Topps is well known for quality flame resistant industrial work clothing; FR and non-FR firefighter stationwear; public safety uniforms, shirts, and pants; EMS / EMT extrication suits, squad suits and jumpsuits.
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 9.2 cal/cm2 ATPV
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GT300222.
Type: Flame Resistant;Coveralls