Topps Safety Apparel CB01 Unlined Bib Front Overalls
Topps Safety Apparel CB01-22905
FREE Shipping on Orders over $75
These durable FR overalls are part of the Topps 2 line of flame resistant garments specified designed to protect workers in the Industrial, Petro-Chemical, Energy, and Gas and Electric Utility industries. These garments are made from fabrics that have been tested and certified to comply to NFPA 2112, and have been tested to determine the NFPA 70E arc ratings (ATPV).
- Fabric: 9.0 oz. per square yard Flame Resistant 88% Cotton/12% Nylon
- Bib style front and back with adjustable shoulder straps
- Shoulder straps close with heavy-duty buckle
- 4-in-1 bib pocket on front with hook and loop closure
- Two large reinforced rear patch pockets
- 2-in-l utility pocket on right leg, reinforced at bottom
- Reinforced utility pocket on left leg
- Waist closes with two buttons on each side
- Two front slash pockets with FR pocketing
- Zipper fly-high temperature nylon zipper with Aramid tape
- Knee reinforcement with 4” opening at bottom to insert knee pads
- 3 needle topstitched outseams
- 4 needle waistband design
- Sewn throughout with Aramid thread
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals.
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GT300243.
70E Arc Rating: HRC 2
Type: Flame Resistant;Coveralls
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 14.0 cal/cm2 ATPV