Topps Safety Apparel BO05 Nomex IIIA Unlined Flame Resistant Bib Front Overalls (HRC 1 - 5.7 cal)
Topps Safety Apparel BO05-5605
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
Topps Bib Overalls are high quality flame resistant overalls needed for heavy duty jobs.
- Fabric: 6.0 oz. per square yard DuPont Nomex IIIA aramid batting quilted to a 3.3 oz. Nomex facecloth)
- Bib style front and back with adjustable shoulder straps
- Shoulder straps close with heavy-duty buckle
- Three pockets on the front bib
- Two large rear patch pockets
- 2-in-1 utility pocket on right leg
- Waist closes with two buttons on each side
- Nomex ripstop pocketing
- Snap closure in fly
- Lined bib overalls have leg zippers with snap closures
- Sewn throughout with Nomex thread
About Topps Safety Apparel:
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of public safety uniform apparel for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS and EMT squads, and other public safety professionals. Topps is well known for quality flame resistant industrial work clothing; FR and non-FR firefighter stationwear; public safety uniforms, shirts, and pants; EMS / EMT extrication suits, squad suits and jumpsuits..
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GT300227.
70E Arc Rating: HRC 1
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 5.7 cal/cm2 ATPV
Type: Coveralls;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112;NFPA 70E