Bulwark Nomex coveralls are made from NOMEX IIIA, manufactured by DuPont as a blend of 93% NOMEX fiber, 5% Kevlar, and 2% static dissipative fibers .Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Protection: Arc Flash Protection Rating ATPV 5.6 calories/cm2 (HRC 1)
- Fabric: Nomex IIIA flame resistant material (6 oz. 93% Nomex aramid / 5% Kevlar aramid / 2% other fibers)
- Care: Suitable for home wash and light soil wash
- Nomex taped brass zipper fly front, covered.
- Adjustable elasticized shoulder straps with non-conductive heavy-duty release buckles
- Non-conductive heavy-duty release buckle.
- One large front bib pocket with pencil stall.
- Two set-in pockets, watch pocket, two large hip pockets, hammer loop, tool pocket, and double tool pocket.
- Side vent openings with snap closures.
- Reinforced double knees
- EN ISO 11612, Protective Clothing against Heat and Flame; EN 340, Protective Clothing - General Requirements; IEC 61482-2, Live Working - Protective Clothing Against the Thermal Hazards of an Electric Arc; and EN 1149-5, Protective Clothing - Electrostatic Properties Part 5: Performance Requirements.
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.