Bulwark CNB2 Flame Resistant Men's Deluxe Coverall - Nomex IIIA (HRC 1 - 4.1 cal)
Bulwark FR CNB2NV, CNB2RB, CNB2TN
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
Bulwark Nomex coveralls are made from NOMEX IIIA for use by petrochemical and utility companies, auto racing teams, volunteer and professional firefighters, and for general industrial applications. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Protection: Arc Flash Protection Rating ATPV 4.4 calories/cm2 (HRC 1)
- Fabric: 4.5 oz Nomex IIIA flame resistant material ( 93% Nomex aramid / 5% Kevlar aramid / 2% other fibers)
- Care: Suitable for home wash and light soil wash
- Two-way concealed NOMEX taped brass breakaway zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck.
- Mandarin style, stand up, two-way safety collar.
- Concealed snap closure on cuff.
- Elastic waist inserts.
- Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets w/ flaps and concealed snap closure, two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket.
- Deep pleated action back.
- Side vent opening w/concealed snap closure.
- This flame resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel against Flash Fire.
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GB300994.
70E Arc Rating: HRC 1
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 4.1 cal/cm2 ATPV
Type: Coveralls;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112