Bulwark EXCEL FR ComforTouch coveralls are made for utilities, petrochemical, oil, and gas companies, as well as for general industrial purposes and wildland fire fighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Protection: Arc Flash Protection Rating ATPV 43.3 calories/cm2 (HRC 4)
- Outer Shell: Water-repellent 7 oz EXCEL FR ComforTouch (Flame Resistant 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon)
- Insulation: Flame-resistant 12 oz. two-layer quilted Modacrylic®
- Two-way extra heavy-duty Nomex-taped brass zipper, concealed snap secured
- Knit NOMEX storm cuff within hemmed sleeve end w/ hook and loop suppression tabs
- Seven large patch pockets, two with hook and loop closures
- Action back, reinforced double knees, elastic waist inserts
- Full Nomex-taped ankle-to-hip brass zippers w/ concealed snap closure
- Optional Snap-On Hood:
Outer Fabric: EXCEL-FR ComforTouch Flame Resistant 7 oz. twill 88% cotton / 12% nylon, water repellant
Insulation: Flame Resistant 12 oz. two layer quilted Modacrylic
Hook and loop close at front neck
Drawstring around face opening
Sized to fit over hard hat
- This flame resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire.
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.