Bulwark CED2 Flame Resistant Deluxe Contractor Coverall - Excel FR (HRC 2 - 10.6 cal)
Bulwark FR CED2KH, CED2NV, CED2OR, CED2RB
FREE Shipping On This Item for Orders over $75
Bulwark EXCEL FR coveralls are made from 100% cotton for utilities, petrochemical and chemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Protection: Arc Flash Protection Rating ATPV 10.6 calories/cm2 (HRC 2)
- Fabric: 9 oz EXCEL FR (Flame Resistant 100% Cotton Twill)
- Care: Suitable for home wash, light soil wash, and industrial laundry
- Two-way concealed NOMEX® taped brass breakaway zipper, concealed snap at zipper top, neck, cuff
- Elastic waist insert and action back, side vent openings with snap
- Two front pockets, two chest pockets w/flap and concealed snap
- Two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket
- Bulwark logo on left sleeve
- Custom embroidery available - contact us about custom logos and name embroidery.
- This flame resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire; EN ISO 11612, Protective clothing against heat and flame; EN 340, Protective clothing - general requirements; and IEC 61482, Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc.
- Available colors: Khaki (CED2KH), Navy Blue (CED2NV), Orange (CED2OR), Royal Blue (CED2RB). Stock size availability may vary. Custom and special orders sizes available.
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.
GSA Contract Item: Contact us for GSA Pricing on GSA Contract item GB300932.
70E Arc Rating: HRC 2
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 10.6 cal/cm2 ATPV
Type: Coveralls;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112