Bulwark CMBC Flame Resistant Premium Coveralls With Reflective Trim - Cooltouch 2 (HRC 2 - 9.0 cal)
Bulwark FR CMBCRB, CMBCGY
FREE Shipping on Orders over $75
Bulwark Cool Touch 2 coveralls are made from Tecasafe Plus blended fabrics manufactured for electrical workers, petrochemical plants, and fire fighter station wear. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Protection: Arc Flash Protection Rating ATPV 9.0 calories/cm2 (HRC 2)
- Fabric: 7 oz Cool Touch 2 (Flame Resistant 48% modacrylic /37% lyocell /15% para-aramid)
- Care: Suitable for home wash and industrial laundry
- Mandarin, stand-up, two-way safety collar.
- Deep pleated action-back.
- Two-way concealed Nomex taped brass breakaway zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper at neck.
- Two topstitched patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closures.
- Two inset lower front pockets are topstitched and lined.
- Two patch hip pockets have single concealed snap closures.
- One sleeve pocket sewn to left bicep with pencil stall.
- One piece rule pocket on right leg.
- Elastic waist inserts.
- Side vent openings with snaps.
- 360 degree visibility with front and back yellow/silver/yellow reflective striping - CSA Z96 Compliant.
- Garment meets CGSB 155.20.
- This garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.
70E Arc Rating: HRC 2
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 9.0 cal/cm2 ATPV
Type: Coveralls;Flame Resistant
Certifications: NFPA 2112