Wolverine W04904 Men's Harrison Lace-Up Composite Toe EH 6 inch Work Boots
Wolverine work boots and shoes are engineered for comfort and built to last since 1883. Find genuine full grain leather and Dri-lex wicking linings in Wolverine work boots, which provide safety and comfort in both steel and soft toe. Whatever you demand from your work boot Wolverine delivers with EH, waterproof, and insulated options. Blacks and browns in 8 , 6 , and low heights make sure you have the work boot you need for every job, no matter how tough.
Handsome and rugged, this oiled-leather work boot cuts the weight with lighter materials to keep you going on long days. The boot has an ASTM-rated, non-conductive steel toe for protection, full-cushion removable footbed and nylon shank to fight fatigue and breathable linings to fight sweat.
- Steel toe: rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Oiled full-grain leather upper
- Air mesh and mesh lining for dry comfort
- Removable, full-cushion footbed
- Single density polyurethane midsole
- Cement construction
- Lightweight nylon shank fights fatigue