Wiley X Changeable WX Talon Tactical Sunglasses
Wiley X Changeables Series precision safety eyewear allows you to take on a wide range of activities and changing conditions with a single pair of versatile eyewear. Like all Wiley X sunglasses and goggles, XL-1 Advanced Changeables sunglasses are OSHA-rated occupational eye protection that also meets U.S. military ballistic standards for protective combat eyewear.
Frame size fits head Small to XXLarge
Your choice of lens and frame packages:
- Wiley X Talon CHTAL1 - APEL - Smoke Grey - Clear lens | Matte Black frame
- Wiley X Talon CHTLN1 - Smoke Grey lens | Matte Black frame
- Wiley X Talon CHTLN1RX - Smoke Grey - Clear lens | Matte Black w/RX Insert Frame
- Virtually unbreakable triloid nylon with memory flex
- Symmetrically vented facial seal allows cool air to enter naturally
- Neopreme temple socks provide stabiity and comfort
- Shatterproof Selenite Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and High Mass Impact Standards as well as US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) Standards
- 100 percent UVA/UVB Protection with Distortion-Free Clarity
- T-Shell Lens Coating Resists Scratching in Extreme Environments
- Double-Injected Rubber Temples for Non-Slip Comfort
- Smoke Grey Lens Provides Max Glare Reduction with No Color Distortion: Light Transmission 15%
- Rx Ready
Includes the following:
- Removable foam Facial Cavity Seal (855G)
- Medium Black Zippered Case (DN121R)
- T-Peg Elastic Strap (EH409-4)
- Leash Cord (EH-492-1)
- Cleaning Cloth (A425)
About Wiley X, Inc.
Since 1987, Wiley X has become a world leader in the research, development and marketing of protective eyewear, including milspec goggles and sunglasses, and tactical gloves for the military, law enforcement, public safety and civilian markets.