Tru-Spec H2O Proof Law Enforcement Parka
In inclement weather the number one priority is staying warm and dry. Constructed from a 3-layer windproof, waterproof, breathable material with a Dintex inner lining. The secret to our new parkas are the high quality, environmentally safe Bemis seam tapes. Seam tape is the critical link in the chain of waterproof protection and Bemis is the recognized worldwide technology leader in providing thermoplastic films for a myriad of industrial applications. Designed to be compatible with the Tru-Spec Polar Fleece Jacket.
- Zipper front closure with standup zip through collar
- Detachable rollable and stowable hood with wraparound chin guard, flexible wire brim, and hood volume adjustment
- Cape opening on back with zipper closure and a detachable ID panel
- Two large chest level stowage pockets with zipper closures and pull-out ID panels
- Two lower hand pockets with zipper closures and access to waist drawsting
- Back pocket at waist height
- Longer waist for added protection
- Side zippers on both the jacket and liner for ventilation and access to duty belt
- Bemis taped seams
TRU-SPEC is now one of the leading suppliers of uniforms and personal equipment to the military, law enforcement and public safety markets. Thousands of police, firefighters, EMTs and military personnel use and depend Tru-Spec products daily, the name TRU-SPEC has become synonymous with quality, innovation and service.