Thorogood 804-6373 Men's USA Oblique Structural Firefighter Bunker Boots
Step up to danger with confidence in these Thorogood Made in the U.S.A. leather Structural bunker boots with a roomier, more comfortable oblique toe. The StedAir PTFE waterproof, breathable membrane keeps dangerous fluids out when you wade into hazardous situations. Our exclusive Vibram Fire & Ice chiseled edge sole with chiseled edge lugs provides exceptional traction on any surface. It stands up to the heat and will help keep a steady foot when fighting winter fires and the water turns to ice. The Aztec lining wicks away moisture, while the removable contoured cushion insole maintains comfort no matter how long you re on your feet. A steel triple-rib ladder shank and Lenzi Li-Protection puncture-resisting insole provides a barrier between your feet and whatever you have to walk over or climb to put out the fire. These NFPA boots are built to work as hard as you do, for as long as you do.
- 14" HellFire Structural Oblique Toe Bunker Boots
- Full-grain, flame-/abrasion-resisting leather/Vibram rubber toe and heal bumber
- Removable Dual-density polyurethane footbed
- Lenzi L-Protection flexible, non-metallic, puncture-resisting insole
- Steel Triple-rib Ladder shank
- Exclusive Vibram Chisled Edge Fire and Ice sole
- Goodyear Storm Welt construction
- Dual certified - meets NFPA 1971 and ASTM F2413-11
- Available sizes from 5-16 in whole and half sizes and in 3 widths (Medium, Wide, X-Wide) to ensure proper fit and comfort
- Made in the USA
About Lion Fire Boots by Thorogood:
Thorogood shoes and boots for fire and public safety, duty uniform, work and outdoor use have been made by Weinbrenner Shoe Company for over 125 years, and have earned a reputation for value, quality craftsmanship, and innovation. Thorogood Structural Firefighter, EMS/EMT and Wildland Firefighting boots are co-branded with LION First Responder, PPE Inc.