Thorogood 804-6111 Men's 10 inch SoftStreets Steel Toe Wellington Work Boots
Thorogood 804-6111 SoftStreets are designed for comfort and safety with ASTM F2413-rated electrical hazard resistance as well as ASTM F2913-rated slip resistance. A nonmetallic composite toe and internal shank provides additional protection from workplace hazards.
- 10" high Steel Toe Wellington Work Boots
- Upper: Black Full Grain Leather/1000 Denier Cordura Nylon Shaft
- Construction: Direct Injection
- Lining: Comfort Weave
- Insole: Removable Two Density Polyurethane "SHOCK ZONE" Footbed
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: SoftStreets Dual Density Polyurethane
- Class 75 Safety Toe: This product meets ASTM F2413 M I/75/C/75 ratings. Class I/75 footwear retains a .500 inch for men's and .468 inch for women's or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 75 foot-pounds. Class C/75 footwear retains a .500 inch clearance after compression of 2500 lbs or greater.
- EH Electrical Hazard Resistant Footwear: This product is tested for and meets qualifications for CAN/CSA-Z195 Electric Shock Resistance and ASTM F2413. It has been constructed or manufactured with electric shock-resisting soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hertz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions.
- Slip Resisting: This footwear meets or exceeds the ASTM F2913 SATRA Test Method TM144 Standard for slip resistance.
- Made in the USA
About Thorogood Boots and Shoes:
Thorogood shoes and boots have been made by Weinbrenner Shoe Company for over 125 years, and have earned a reputation for value, quality craftsmanship, and innovation. Thorogood is a leader in uniform footwear, including military, police, and postal shoes and boots; firefighter station boots and turnout boots; and outdoor boots for work, hiking, and hunting. Weinbrenner still makes many Thorogood boots and shoes in the USA, with over 125 style Union Made in America.